Tuesday, January 8, 2008

YMCA Homeschool Update

I posted an update to the YMCA saga over at my other blog. There was some really good things to say about how today went and some things I'll have to keep on eye on.

One thing I know for sure now...there's no way I can meet the volunteer requirements. Remember the nursery only gives you five minutes to get ready for class after dropping your child off and five minutes to pick up your child after class. While it only took about 5 minutes to get ready to class, it took 20 minutes to get the kids out of the pool, dried off, and dressed. If I had chosen to volunteer after learning about the requirements, I would have either had to be late or gone straight there from the pool without drying off and getting dressed first. Some how I don't think they'd be happy about either.

No comments: