Saturday, January 5, 2008

PhotoHunt: Delicious


I totally forgot about PhotoHunt. This week's theme is "Delicious" and I have just the photo for that. I made these Chocolate Brownie Waffles from a recipe that came with my new waffle iron I got for Christmas. They are chocolate and have chocolate chips in them. The recipe said to serve them topped with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. They were pretty delicious though I actually preferred them room temperature as a hand-held snack.


To see other people's delicious photos, click here.





4 comments:

Natalie said...

Those sound yummy!

Momisodes said...

Oh My! Those look yummy :) As if waffles weren't yummy enough! Great pic for your photohunt.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

How nice if I could have them for my breakfast now :) It's not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle

Unknown said...

I seriously want waffles for breakfast now. Popped by to let you know I have added you to the Homeschooling Cafe blogroll at my site.