Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve

I'm done! I'm done!

Well at least as done as I am going to be. In an ideal world, my house would be total clean and I'd have a special breakfast for tomorrow (homemade cinnamon rolls perhaps) ready and waiting to be baked. But I don't live in an ideal world nor anything close to it.

Earlier we all changed into Christmas jammies (we give the kids new pjs every Christmas Eve and got mom and dad involved this year) and settled down to watch a Christmas movie while the kids kept track of Santa on Norad. Before putting the kids to bed, we gave Josh his medicine which he promptly threw up. He no longer has Christmas pjs on. Mom is only wearing the bottom half of hers with a sub top half. Poor kid! His tummy doesn't like this medicine.

We got the kids to bed. As soon as they were asleep, I got busy being Santa. I was going to clean up a bit more but I'm not feeling too well tummy-wise myself and I have a headache. Figures. I'm off to bed. Hope ya'll have a wonderful Christmas morning! I can't wait to see the kids' reactions in the morning...especially Sammy's initial one since we traded out his stocking for a new Spiderman 3 one. He's gonna love it! (See Scott's blog for a photo.)

No comments: