Monday, December 24, 2007

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 24


I've got so much going on right now I don't even want to think about menus. I've still got wrapping to do and my kids want to bake for Santa. I have to run out to the store for something I forgot and I need to get ready for my son's birthday next week. So, I really haven't thought this out much yet but I'll put something down in hopes I'll actually follow some of it. Visit Organizing Junkie for more menus!

Sunday: Steak Nachos

We love nachos here. Our nachos include refried beans, steak (usually ground beef but sometimes we do steak or chicken instead), cheddar cheese, chili con queso dip, fresh tomatoes, sour cream, fresh guacamole, and salsa. My husband adds olives and jalepenos if we have them.

Monday: Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy & Corn

Yum!

Tuesday: London Broil Steak with Baked Potatoes & veggie

It's just us...no family so I don't feel like doing a big feast. Besides I still have enough turkey leftovers to make about 6 more pots of soup. I'll be making an awesome Crab and Clam Dip for crackers to munch on during the day.

Wednesday: Turkey Noodle Soup with Homemade Bread

Made with leftover Thanksgiving turkey.

Thursday: Turkey Burgers using Homemade Rolls

I have lots of ground turkey I got marked down.

Friday: Leftover Buffet

Saturday: Not yet planned

Desserts: We'll be baking Chocolate Chip Cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve using Nestle's recipe. I'll be making Chocolate Lover's Cheesecake for Christmas.

No comments: