Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Personality

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ENFP)

Your personality type is enthusiastic, giving, cautious, and loyal.

Only about 8% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

This particular quiz is very short. I took a longer one that I found online with the same results. When I look at these results, I would have to say that it is a pretty accurate description of me.



1 comment:

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

***Your Personality is Somewhat Common (ISFJ)***


Your personality type is stubborn, conservative, trustworthy, and caring.

About 13% of all people have your personality, including 18% of all women and 7% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging.


How Rare Is Your Personality?
http://www.blogthings.com/howrareisyourpersonalityquiz/


I do agree with the character description, but I am not "somewhat common"!...lol