Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Did It!

I tested for my yellow belt on Saturday. Master Park said I did very well: A+ on everything. I guess that means I'll be officially receiving my new yellow belt and certificate on Wednesday evening when I go to my next class.

Sammy was pretty excited for me. Here he's showing you the board I broke as part of my yellow belt test. It was much easier to break than I expected. I brought the board home and broke the larger of the two pieces for Scott to see so now I have three pieces.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations!
I have to say, I'm not the least surprised!
Your friend,
Rosalie:)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Wow~~ Congrats on the yellow belt :P
Orange belt next?

Suswan said...

Congratulations!!!! I wondered if your flu would slow you down. I'm glad to hear that you passed. Yaaaaay!!!!
I still want to come and watch. :-)