Sunday, December 23, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings #1


Ok so I found another fun thing to blog...this website lists ten words every Sunday and you just type whatever comes to mind first.


I say ... and you think ... ?

Health :: Want it
Tacky :: Am not!
Heels :: Red
Yay! :: Why?
Model :: Airplane.
Gather :: Together
Best gift ever :: That's what the kids will say this Christmas when they open the surprise gift.
Clients :: Hopefully Scott will have lots and lots.
Stomp :: Am not!
Clothing :: Need some but then hate everything I try on.

Ok, a few of these could use some explanation...

For health, I just want Josh to get healthy again. He's been battling some kind of infection or illness for over 3 months now. I can't explain my answer for tacky. I saw a woman at church today wearing an interesting pair of red heels. I could stop looking at them. I kind of liked them and I kind of didn't. Why are you saying yay? Model airplane? Well, duh! Gather together? Another duh. I can't wait until the kids sing praises on Christmas for THE gift. I'm hoping Scott gets lots and lots clients for his new job since he will be paid partly in commission. I couldn't help picturing a toddler stomp and say, "Am not!" Tacky that is. Yes, I need clothing. My wardrobe is pitiful but ever time I try to remedy it I spend hours at the stores and bring back nothing.

No comments: